CureSearch for Children's Cancer Ultimate Hike Training Program
- Organization: CureSearch for Children's Cancer
- Causes: Health, Kids, Sports
- Contact person: Lauren Lawson
- Phone: (732) 737-4809
- Email: Lauren.Lawson@CureSearch.org
- Website: www.UltimateHike.org/Philly
HIKE FOR A CAUSE, EXPERIENCE AN ADVENTURE
The Ultimate Hike endurance training program provides an opportunity to accomplish a once in a lifetime goal and a challenging adventure in a spectacular natural setting, while making new friends and supporting children’s cancer research!
On October 20, 2012, participants will hike 23.5 miles of the Black Forest Trail, in one day, while raising funds for childhood cancer research.
- Participate as a Hiker and train for the hike while raising money for childhood cancer research. You will have the opportunity to participate in group hikes and work with a coach trained in hiking and prepared to make you a hike expert!
- Participate as a Coach and work with CureSearch staff to run information sessions, organize group training hikes and work with hikers to teach them more about hiking, equipment, hydration, staying motivated and much more as hikers prepare for their exciting journey.
Join us for an Information Session to hear more about this amazing program!
For more information and to RSVP for an Information Session near you, log-on to www.UltimateHike.org/Philly.