Get Out: Radnor Fire Company's Italian Buffet, Book Sale and More
What's going on in and around Radnor this weekend.
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 4 from Noon - 5 p.m.
- Where: Radnor Library
- Why Go: Check out 20,000 books, DVDs, CDs, LPs, videos, software, puzzles and games. All items are half-price on Sunday. For more information, please call the Friends of the Radnor Memorial Library at 610-687-1124 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Cost: Free
- When: Sunday, Nov. 4 from 4 - 7 p.m.
- Where: Radnor Fire Company 121 S Wayne Ave, Wayne
- Why Go: The Radnor Fire Company Auxiliary is hosting its annual Italian Buffet this Sunday at the Fire House. Dinner includes Rigatoni, Meatballs, Sausage & Peppers, Green Beans, Salad, Bread, Beverage and dessert. This is a BYOB event. Bring the kids to see Smokey the Bear and Sparky the Fire Dog!
- Cost: Adults $10.00, Children under 10, $5.00 (under 2 free)
- When: Friday, Nov. 2 from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Club La Maison
- Why Go: Need a night out? Bring the kids, ages 2-10 yrs. old, to Club La Maison for a movie, swimming, and pizza! The kids will watch Wall-E and munch on cheese pizza. Don't want your little one to swim, no problem! Our Kids Korner is staying open late and welcoming all children who would rather not get in the water.
- Cost: $25
- When: Friday, Nov. 3 from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Wayne
- Why Go: Enjoy art, music, demonstrations, free wine and cheese, and more while getting some early holiday shopping done.
- Cost: Free
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 from 5 - 10 p.m.
- Where: Conestoga High School, 200 Irish Rd, Berwyn
- Why Go: The Conestoga High School and the Marching Pioneers will host their Third Annual Cavalcade of Bands competition, 'Stoga Showcase of Sound, on Saturday, November 3, 2012 starting in the late afternoon and ending by 10:00 pm. More than fourteen high school bands, including Archbishop Carroll will perform on Teamer Field at Conestoga High School. It will be an extravaganza of music and color guard performances, bringing over 1,000 people into the stands.
- Cost: Ticket information is available at stogamusic.com.
- When: Saturday, Nov. 3 and Sunday, Nov. 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wayne Presbyterian Church
- Why Go: The Wayne Oratorio Society (a ministry of Wayne Presbyterian Church) presents Ralph Vaughan Williams’ Dona Nobis Pacem & Karl Jenkins’ Gloria on Saturday & Sunday, November 3 & 4, at 7:30 pm. 200 Voice Choir and Orchestra; Melanie Sarakatsannis, soprano; Kerry Ann Erickson-Felps, contralto; Michael Krueger, bass.
- Cost: Free