Invite a friend
Chef's Table: Winter Special
Join Chef Sean's cook-and-chat session! This hands-on cooking class will feature a winter menu and ends with a delicious meal that you prepare. Sean will share tips on techniques, food selection and more, all gleaned from his years as an executive chef (at A la Maison and other restaurants). Wine pairings by Michael Parducci.
More About Wayne Art Center
The Wayne Art Center continues to grow as it has during the last five years and offers programming and exhibition for adults and children. Four sessions of classes and workshops are offered each year for sculpture, drawing, painting, ceramics, stained glass, jewelry, cooking and music instruction.
The Wayne Art Center also features two state of the art galleries that feature changing exhibitions of work by local, regional, national and international artists. The center runs a visual, culinary and performing arts summer camp with weekly day sessions for children ages 2 - 16 years old. Outreach programs are also offered including classes for brain injured and seniors. The gift shop is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
Other events here
- Table & Tap: Al Fresco Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Workshop: Portrait Painting Modeling Form/Features with Ellen Cooper May 10, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 24, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Guided Tour of the Gardens at Big Bend Wed, Jun 5, 10:30 am
- Plein Air Demo with Valerie Craig Thu, Jun 6, 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Private Garden Series 2013 Wed, Jun 12, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Plein Air Painting Lecture with Marilyn Bauman Wed, Jun 12, 1:00 pm
- Ekphrastic Plein Air Poetry Reading Sat, Jun 15, 3:00 pm
- Once Upon a Vegetable Wed, Jun 19, 11:15 am–12:00 pm
- Private Garden Series 2013 Tue, Jun 25, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Magician Erick Hershey: "Enchanted Treasure" Thu, Jun 27, 11:15 am–12:00 pm