Invite a friend
Pendant in One Day. Jewelry Adult/Teens
Have you ever wanted to learn the skills and techniques necessary to create your own jewelry? Join us as we work through a pendant project that will introduce the basic skills needed to further explore jewelry making. Students will start with sheet metal, wire and natural stones and leave with their own handcrafted pendant that they will be proud to show off to family and friends. Sawing, filing, soldering and stone setting will all be discussed.
More About Wayne Art Center
The Wayne Art Center continues to grow as it has during the last five years and offers programming and exhibition for adults and children. Four sessions of classes and workshops are offered each year for sculpture, drawing, painting, ceramics, stained glass, jewelry, cooking and music instruction.
The Wayne Art Center also features two state of the art galleries that feature changing exhibitions of work by local, regional, national and international artists. The center runs a visual, culinary and performing arts summer camp with weekly day sessions for children ages 2 - 16 years old. Outreach programs are also offered including classes for brain injured and seniors. The gift shop is open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
Other events here
- Private Garden Series 2013 Tue, May 21, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Workshop: Portrait Painting Modeling Form/Features with Ellen Cooper May 10, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 24, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Table & Tap: Al Fresco Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Guided Tour of the Gardens at Big Bend Wed, Jun 5, 10:30 am
- Plein Air Demo with Valerie Craig Thu, Jun 6, 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Private Garden Series 2013 Wed, Jun 12, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Plein Air Painting Lecture with Marilyn Bauman Wed, Jun 12, 1:00 pm
- Ekphrastic Plein Air Poetry Reading Sat, Jun 15, 3:00 pm
- Once Upon a Vegetable Wed, Jun 19, 11:15 am–12:00 pm
- Private Garden Series 2013 Tue, Jun 25, 9:00 am–3:00 pm