1. The Radnor Township School District's Board of School Directors will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the Radnorshire Room of the Radnor Township Building. There will be a presentation about the Radnor Alumni/Career Center at Radnor High School and a discussion about the Renewal of the Employment Contract of the Assistant Superintendent.
2. Red Cross Blood Drive Tuesday, August 27 from 1 to 6 pm in the Winsor Room, Radnor Memorial Library. Appointments are preferred. Sign up at www.redcrossblood.org.
3. Brooke Road between Conestoga and Brooke Farm roads will be closed on Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
4. There will be an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting at 5:45 p.m. in the Harrison Room of St. David's Episcopal Church, 763 South Valley Forge Rd. in Wayne.
5. Students and parents who are new to Radnor School District (6th-8th grades) can come to an orientation and pizza party at the middle school on Tuesday. Parents will drop off students at the Main Office at 9 a.m. and return at 11:30 a.m. for orientation and reception in the Cafeteria.