Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
- When: Saturday, Nov. 17, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 18, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Why Go: The Main Line Antiques Show is the only antiques show on the Main Line. The show features 30 dealers offering a wide selection of fine and decorative arts, jewelry, furniture and folk art. For additional information and special events, including the opening night party, please visit their website.
- Cost: $12
- When: Friday, Nov. 16 - Sunday, Dec. 2 - Open every day from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Dec. 2 closes 4 p.m.) Closed Thanksgiving.
- Where: The Willows Mansion
- Why Go: Holiday gifts, crafts, decor, jewelry, ladies boutique, scrumptious gourmet foods, furniture, home accessories, art gallery, ceramics, baby and children's apparel, cafe for light refreshments and much more.
- Cost: $4
Thanksgiving Party: Kids Night Out
- When: Friday, Nov. 16, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Club La Maison 215 Sugartown Rd, Wayne
- Why Go: Need a night off? Drop the kids off at Club La Maison for their Kids Night Out program. They take kids ages 2 - 10 years old. The kids will enjoy arts and crafts, games, gameroom time, pizza and more!
- Cost: $35 non-members
Main Line Quilters Guild Show
- When: Saturday, Nov. 17, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Where: The Main Line Unitarian Church,816 South Valley Forge Road, Devon
- Why Go: Main Line Quilters Guild presents "A Quilter's Perspective: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow." There will be demos, a bake sale, special guests and a wonderful holiday gift boutique with beautiful gifts for everyone! There will be originally designed quilts made by the talented members of the guild and they will be there for Q&A.
- Cost: $5 entry donation
- When:Saturday, Nov. 17, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Why Go: Enjoy some holiday shopping. There will be an attic treasures booth, many books, vintage, gifts, plants, children's activities all day, food, silent auction and more. All proceeds benefit Redeemer's Outreach Programs.
- Cost: Free