Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these local events.
The Clean Green Machine
- When: Thursday, Jan. 31 - Sunday, Feb. 3
- Where: Eastern University 1300 Eagle Rd, Wayne
- Why Go: Bring the family out for an original musical extravaganza: The Clean Green Machine. What happens when Mother Nature takes a vacation and leaves her apprentice in charge? Join us as the kids of Coopers Natural Science Society take on the impossible job of managing the universe without an instruction book in The Clean Green Machine — an Original Musical Comedy of Global Proportions, fun for the whole family! Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday at 1 p.m.
- Cost: $5 - $10
Concert: Birdie Busch
- When: Saturday, Feb. 2 at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Music Workshop 643 Lancaster Ave, Berwyn
- Why Go: Enjoy the sounds of Birdie Busch. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. BYOB.
- Cost: $10
- When: Saturday, Feb. 2 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Where: Radnor Elementary School
- Why Go: Enjoy a day of games, prizes, silent auction, food, entertainment and more!
- Cost: Tickets
Pendant in One Day
- When: Saturday, Feb. 2 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Where: Wayne Art Center 413 Maplewood Ave, Wayne
- Why Go: Have you ever wanted to learn the skills and techniques necessary to create your own jewelry? Register for this class and learn the basic skills needed to further explore jewelry making. For more information, see event listing.
- Cost: Members $95 Non Members $115
- When: Daily through February 2, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily
- Why Go: Free and open to the community, this show traditionally features a variety of mediums including paintings in oil, acrylic and watercolor, pastels, glasswork, stoneware, woodwork, mixed media and forged iron sculptures.
- Cost: Free