1. Radnor Township's Board of Commissioners will meet Monday at 6:30 p.m. at the township building to discuss, amongst other items, the proposed $8 million BPT tax settlement allocation and the amending of Chapter 115, Animals, of the Code of the Township Of Radnor, by Providing for New Regulations Pertaining to the Vaccination of Dogs and Cats, Seizure of Unlicensed and/or Unvaccinated Dogs and Cats, Procedures for Rabies Vaccination and the Quarantine of High Risk Animals, and Procedures for the Control of Dogs and Cats Running At-Large.
2. Red Cross Blood Drive Tuesday, August 27 from 1 to 6 pm in the Winsor Room, Radnor Memorial Library. Appointments are preferred. Sign up at www.redcrossblood.org.
3. Students and parents who are new to Radnor School District (6th-8th grades) can come to an orientation and pizza party at the middle school on Tuesday. Parents will drop off students at the Main Office at 9 a.m. and return at 11:30 a.m. for orientation and reception in the Cafeteria.
4. There will be an Ithan Elementary School New Student Pizza Party for children in grades 1 to 5 at the school on Wednesday.
5. Radnor's Shade Tree Commission will meet Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
NOTE: A previous version of this article stated that the library would be screening The Great Gatsby this Friday. The correct date of that event is Friday, September 6.