CNBC's Mad Money with Jim Cramer is taping shows Thursday at Villanova University.
In addition to Villanova students, members of neighboring communities can be in the audience, too.
The tapings are from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 25.
- Check-in for guests will begin at 1:30PM ET and the taping will conclude by approximately 5:30PM ET
- Please print and sign Mad Money's Audience Release Form. Everyone attending MUST have a signed copy of this form to participate.
- Attire: You will be on television, try to look your best! No company logos, small patterns, narrow stripes or hats. Please do not wear white.
***We encourage you to wear school colors***
- Taking photos or use of recording devices during taping is not permitted.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to attend.
- One ticket per person.
- Once you place your ticket order, you will recieve a confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Mad Money with Jim Cramer. Your e-ticket will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure you print it out and bring it to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smartphone!
IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
- If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For non-technical ticketing questions and general info, call 201-735-2381 or email email@example.com
- Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.