Radnor Police are investigating a number of recently reported thefts and a burglary. Read the details on these crimes below.
- A resident of Orchard Wayne in Wayne reported that his home was broken into sometime during his 18-day vacation. The crime was discovered on October 3. More than $1,000 in cash and an iPod, Kindle and X-Box were taken.
- An employee at the Wine and Spirits store on Lancaster Avenue in Villanova reported that a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne valued at $150 was stolen on September 30. According to the police report, surveillance video shows a man opening the box and placing the bottle of Champagne in his pants before leaving the store at around 11:50 a.m.
- A leaf blower valued at $500 was reported stolen from a bucket of a front-end loader that was parked in the turn-around at the Willows Mansion. The theft took place sometime on October 4.
- An Ithan Elementary School teacher reported that her iPhone 4S was stolen while she was working at the school on October 2.
- A Cabrini College student reported that her iPhone 4S was taken from a bench on the campus between 5 and 5:15 p.m. on September 29.