The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Radnor Township Police Department.
- According to witnesses, an assault took place outside of Flip and Bailey’s in the 900 block of Conestoga Road in Rosemont on Dec. 1 when a taxi driver punched a man in the face because he believed the man punched his taxi cab.
- A Villanova University student is facing charges of drug offenses after he was found Dec. 2 in his dorm room with prescription pills that he did not have a prescription for, drug paraphernalia and 6 sandwich bags containing marijuana.
- A Valley Forge Military Academy cadet was assaulted by another cadet on Dec. 4, according to an incident report. Witnesses say that one cadet slapped the other in the face while they were marching that morning. The assault victim had reportedly kicked water from a puddle on the cadet while they were marching. The juvenile is charged with simple assault and harassment.
- Villanova University police were called to a dorm room on Dec. 1 for the smell of marijuana. Drug paraphernalia and marijuana were found.
- A Valley Forge Military Academy cadet was charged with “knowingly or intentionally possessing a controlled or counterfeit substance” after his roommate took an unknown quantity of his Xanax pills on Nov. 25 and became ill.