The following information is supplied by incident reports provided by the Radnor Township Police Department:
- A 49-year-old Wayne man was seen masturbating in aisle 10 of the Giant supermarket in St. Davids on Thursday, Sept 27. He was charged with Indecent Exposure and Disorderly Conduct.
- One hundred dollars worth of baby products were stolen from Giant supermarket in St. Davids on Friday, Sept. 28. According to a police report, a woman and her boyfriend had borrowed a car from one of her parents, and police tracked the parent down using a description of the car. The woman will be charged with Retail Theft from the incident.
- A resident of the 200 block of Orchard Wayne in Wayne was cited for allowing her dog to bark all night on Tuesday, Sept. 25. Police were called to the house at around 1:45 a.m. The dog was outside barking, but no one was home in the house. A call came in at 3:45 a.m. for the same issue. The dog was heard four houses away, according to the police report.
- Two wooden chairs and an Oriental rug were taken from the common receptionist room inside Rita Hall at Villanova University sometime between Sept 9 and 27, someone from the school reported to police. The furniture is valued at $250.
- A 74-year-old man from King of Prussia was charged with retail theft after police said he stole $20.24 worth of groceries from the Giant in St. Davids on Thursday, Sept. 27.
- A 45-year-old Berwyn man was charged with Theft of Services, possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police said he did not pay a bar tab at Susannah Foo’s restaurant in St. Davids on Tuesday, Sept. 25. When police made contact with him they found a metal candy tin with marijuana in his pocket.
- Someone stole a three-by-three-foot sign from Bywood Seafood in Garrett Hill sometime during the night of Sept. 27, it was reported.
- A bicycle was stolen from the 200 block of Aberdeen Avenue in Wayne when it was left outside on Sept. 28. The bike is a silver Mongoose mountain bike with blue forks and springs.