The following information comes from police incident reports made available by Radnor Township Police Department:
- A woman reports that her handbag containing $825 in cash and credit cards was stolen from a shopping cart while she was in the parking lot at Bed, Bath and Beyond in St. Davids. According to the police report, the woman placed her black leather purse in a shopping cart near the back door of her cart and was "distracted" from two to five minutes in the front seat. When she looked back, she saw the shopping cart was missing; it was found lying on its side 20 feet away. The incident was reported around 7:45 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 20.
- A number of valuable items were stolen from cars that were broken into at the Radnor Racquet Club in the 100 block of King of Prussia Road. Jewelry, a Tory Burch Purse ($400), Coach make-up bag ($200), and an iPod Touch ($200) were amongst the items stolen in smash-and-grabs. According to police, windows of cars were smashed in order to steal the items. The incidents were reported on Monday, Sept. 17 around 10:30 a.m.
- A Trek bicycle valued at $1,200 was stolen from under a carport on Bailey Road in Rosemont, it was reported Sept. 16. The bike is gray and silver with a graphite composite frame and aero handlebars.
- A Villanova University student was cited for theft of services after he reportedly did not have money to pay a cab he took from Philadelphia to the school's campus on Sept. 22. According to police, the student said his rommate had his wallet and he could not get in touch with him; his roommate had his wallet because he did not have any pockets, he said.
- A resident of Liberty Lane in Wayne reported that someone threw a child's three-wheeler through the storm glass door of her house, shattering it. The incident happened at almost 10 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 22. The victim reported hearing voices coming from the Radnor Trail, which is within 50 feet of her house.