.

Radnor Fire Company Called Out for Grease Fire

Radnor fire fighters extinguished a grease fire in an apartment in the 200 block of East Lancaster Avenue on Monday evening.

(Photo: Chris Mills)
(Photo: Chris Mills)
Radnor fire fighters extinguished a grease fire in an apartment in the 200 block of East Lancaster Avenue on Monday evening.

"Firefighters quickly contained the fire to the stove and a microwave above it," reports Main Line Media News.

"Damage was minimal," Radnor Fire Marshal Don Wood was quoted as saying. "It sounded a lot worse than it was."            

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something