The following information was furnished by the Radnor Township Police Department via incident reports.
- An iPad valued at $650 was reported stolen after a Bryn Mawr man told police he gave it to a taxi driver to hold while he found his cab fare. According to a police report, the Radcliff House resident reported Sunday, Aug. 26 that the night before his wallet was stolen while he was in Philadelphia. Then he took a taxi cab home, but had no money, so he gave the drive his iPad to hold while he went inside and looked for cash, he told police. The man reported that he paid the taxi driver, who then left with the iPad. The man reporting the crime told police he did not remember the name of the cab company.
- A Villanova University student reported Aug. 28 that someone stole $300 from his wallet while he was away from his dorm room in Katherine Hall sometime on Aug. 19 or 20.
- A Villanova student reported Aug. 28 that $600 was taken from a drawer in his dorm room in St. Monica Hall. There did not appear to be signs of forced entry to the room and nothing else was reported missing
- An iPhone valued at $250 was reported stolen after its owner accidentally left it in the bathroom of a doctor's office at Penn Medicine in Radnor on Aug. 31. The phone was tracked to Philadelphia, the police report states.
- An iPhone valued at $300 was reported stolen at Radnor Middle School. A parent reported on Aug. 28 that between May 29 and 30 her child left the phone in a gym bag, which was left in a classroom overnight and disappeared.
- A new 48-inch Scag "walk behind" lawn mower valued at $3,600 was reported stolen off of a trailer parked in the 500 block of Van Lears Run in Villanova on Aug. 30. According to the police report, a landscaper was mowing lawns on properties there, and the mower was taken while he was in the back yards. A second mower had to be removed from the trailer in order to reach the new one, he told police.