Radnor Township will be picking up its residents' leaves starting Nov. 1. The following information was provided by Radnor Township.
The puck-up schedule is below, weather permitting:
- Leaf Collection Districts Streets List
- Daily Leaf Collection Schedule
- Leaf Collection District 1 - 1st collection (Nov. 1 - 7), 2nd collection (Nov. 26 - Dec. 3)
- Leaf Collection District 2 - 1st collection (Nov. 8 - 14), 2nd collection (Dec. 4- 11)
- Leaf Collection District 3 - 1st collection (Nov. 15 - 21), 2nd collection (Dec. 12- 19)
Leaf Collection Guidelines
- Residents who live on street names listed in capital letters (Districts Streets List) must place their leaves in the gutter line of their street. Leaves should be piled so they do not impede the cart way. If some leaves must remain behind the curb (so that the cart way is not impacted) township crews will remove leaves from that location.
- Residents who live on streets listed in regular type (Districts Streets List) are required to place their leaves on their property and off the street (behind the curb). The township crews will remove the leaves from that location.
As in the past, leaves will be collected from each district twice. The second round of leaf pickups will begin after all three districts have been picked up the first time starting with District 1 followed by District 2 and ending with District 3.