Eastern University is institution of higher education. The academic campus is found at this address and residential building are located further up the road. This school offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in numerous majors including American history, chemistry, education and psychology.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped accessible ramps available at the entrance to each building.
- Founding Date: 01 Jan 1925
- Number of students: 4,000
- Male-to-female ratio: 3:1
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Christian
- Acceptance rate (%): 90
- Graduation rate (%): 96
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 15:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 138
- What makes this community special?: It's a peaceful community. It is very close and easy to travel to Piladelphia, Baltimore, New York and Washington D.C.
- Degrees: Graduate, Undergraduate
- Programs: Part-time, Study abroad, Summer studies
- Percent minority: 34
- Campus housing: Yes
- Sports teams: Men's teams: baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, tennis. Women's teams: basketball, cross country, field hockey, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, volleyball
- Early decision: Yes