.

Radnor Historical Society

Flag as Inappropriate

<p>The Radnor Historical Society is based at the Finley House, the kitchen of which was built in 1789 and belonged to John Pugh, a veteran of the American Revolution. Alterations and additions were made to the house in 1840 and 1888. Historical artifacts on display in the house include late 18th-century furnishings, photos and maps of past centuries of life in Radnor Township, and books on local history. A wagon house on the property displays wagons, sleighs and carriages, including an original Conestoga Wagon.</p>
<p>The Radnor Historical Society invites new members who are interested in historical research and preservation.</p>
113 W Beechtree Ln, Wayne, PA 19087
(610) 688-2668
  • Fax: 818-368-8520
  • Accessibility Details: C & S is wheelchair accesssible with ground-level entry.
  • Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
  • Hours: Tue, 2pm - 4pm; Sat, 2pm - 4pm
Share a review or post about this business.
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Who wants to be the first to post?