The Wayne Presbyterian Church has a long history dating back to its establishment in 1870, making it the oldest church on the Main Line. It has an old cathedral structure that stands tall well over the many gift shops and stores that face it from across the street. The great red doors on this beautiful church welcome a large congregation to daily worship. There are a number of youth, adult and family ministries associated with the church.
- Fax: 610-688-8743
- Hours: Worship schedule changes seasonally. Please see the website for details.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1870
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 2,000
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Youth programs